Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jamaica

We went to Jamaica in January for Justin and Emy's wedding.
The pictures are in no special order so I am sorry about that.
Shane captured this hummingbird while taking photo's for the wedding.

Shane and I at the wedding.

Our resort from the scuba diving boat.

Another one of the resort.

Cliff diving at Rick's Cafe in Negril.


Bob Marley Shots

One of the views from our room.

The other side of the resort.

Our group watching the Vikings game.
I honestly have to say that was the most fun
we have ever had watching a game.

Shane and I our last night there.

We walked all the way down and around the point.
We also went onto that little island.
We had to snorkel some of it to get there.
It was an awesome time and this is when we found all our shells.

The resort from where we went snorkeling.

Shane cliff diving.

After his landing. He had a lot of fun doing this.
I on the other hand chickened out.

No comments: