Saturday, November 11, 2006

Our Wedding



We did it!!!! It is so hard to believe after all these years Shane and I got married. We have waited so long for this day. We were married on August 26,2006 at the Volga City Park. It was amazing.
My dad married us and that is such a wonderful memory to have. Dad did exactly what I was hoping he would do during the ceremony was make us laugh. He told Shane not to be afraid to pick up a dish towel and told me that it is just not right to catch bigger fish than Shane. Let's just say I had a good summer fishing.
Jazz was our flower girl and she was the cutest one I have ever seen and did such a good job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jodi you made a beautiful bride. Im so very happy for you and shane. Best wishes to you all. I wish i could have been there. April